Grand Valley HealthWORKS
Grand Valley HealthWORKS is an onsite-wellness program that utilizes a whole person approach to promote health awareness and health risk reduction.
The GVHP HealthWorks clinical staff includes physicians, physician assistants, nurses, medical assistants, registered dietitians, certified fitness trainers, behavioral health counselors, and health coaches. Our staff is passionate about what we do. Let us build you a customized wellness program that fits your company’s goals!
Can be administered at your location OR at our health center. Listed below are our most popular.
1. Biometric screenings 2. TB/Nicotine Testing
3. Blood Pressure Checks 4. DOT Physicals/Flu Shots
5. Health Coaching 6. Presentations
Provides weekly tips for healthy eating, physical activity, and the motivation for your weight-management goals.
1. Holiday Challenge 2. New Year New You
3. Shape-up for Summer 4. Walking Challenge
5. Biggest Loser 6. March Madness
Open to the community, medically based, and professionally lead. Beginners to advanced are welcome.
1. Grocery Store Tour 2. Nutrition Classes
3. Body Composition Assessments 4. Group Exercise